Friday, June 10, 2005

Twice in one week? A miracle

Damon: Hey God.
God: Who is it?
Damon: It's me. Damon?
God: I don't know this number.
Damon: I'm calling from my land line.
God: Fuck. I can't believe I didn't spot it. I expect you to call on your cell phone.
Damon: Well, I got home and I'm hanging out.
God: What have you been up to?
Damon: Eh. I had to run errands after work, payday and all. Got a new shower curtain, assorted toiletries, and some cat supplies. Oh, and I swung by Amoeba and grabbed Paris, Texas, The Driver, and Forty Guns.
God: Which you'll have no time for this weekend.
Damon: Fucking tell me about it.
God: So, what are your plans for the weekend?
Damon: I'm going to finally catch Kingdom of Heaven over the weekend, I got a pass to see it, so I feel like I should.
God: Good deal.
Damon: I may catch Mr. and Mrs. Smith or Howl's Moving Castle if I can.
God: When?
Damon: Dunno, why you down?
God: More for the Miyazaki, depends if it's dubbed or not.
Damon: Yeah, I'm gonna call, I hear some of the prints are subbed.
God: That would be sweet. Though Arclight's got Smith.
Damon: I know, tempting, summer trash. I haven't been to the theater since fucking RotS.
God: Are you going to drop it?
Damon: That's its official title now, Fucking RotS.
God: Yeah.
Damon: Did I interrupt anything?
God: Nah, we were just hanging before we go out tonight.
Damon: What's the game plan?
God: Jesus is organizing it. Lot's got a new girl so... dunno.
Damon: I don't know when he's worse, when he's in one or out.
God: You know I've been bumping some Rick James lately.
Damon: Sweet. Don't go all Chappelle on me now, I reviewed the set, and I'm RJB'd out.
God: No, I know, but... c'mon. Buh do boo boo boop, Buh do boo boo boop boop de doop.
Damon: Whan I came home last night....
God: You wouldn't make love to me!
Damon: You went fast asleep, You wouldn't even talk to me!
God: You say I'm so crazy... Coming home intoxicated!
Damon: I say just want to love you!
God: I just wanna love you, baby.
Damon: Guess that's why I'm so elated! Come on, girl! Give it to me, baby!
God: Give it to me, baby!
Damon: Give it to me, baby!
God: Give it to me, baby!
Damon I betcha I'll make you holler you've had enough! Give it to me, baby!
God: Give it to me, baby!
Damon: Just give it to me, baby! Give it to me, baby!
God: Give it to me, baby!
Damon: I betcha I'll make you holler you've had enough! Give it to me!
God: Give me that stuff, that sweet, that funky stuff
Damon: Say what?
God: Give it to me! Give me that stuff, that funk, that sweet, that funky stuff!
Damon Say what?
God: Give it to me, give it to me! Give it to me, give it to me! Give me your stuff, that funk, that sweet, that funky stuff!
Damon: Yo-ho, ow! BREAK!
God: Give it to me, baby!
(Damon dances, has no idea what God is doing)
Damon: When I was high as the sky! Out all night just dancin'!
God: You say, 'Let's go home!'
Damon: : Come on, Rick, I'm tired, let's go home!
God: That's the time I start romancin'! You say how can I love you?
Damon: How can I love you, baby?
God: When your body keeps on movin'! I say wait till I squeeze you, oh! Maybe then you'll start to groovin'!
Damon: Come on, girl!
God: Give it to me, baby
Damon: Give it to me, baby!
God: Give it to me, baby!
Damon: Give it to me, baby!
God: I betcha I'll make you holler you've had enough! Give it to me, baby!
Damon: Give it to me, baby!
God: Just give it to me, baby! Give it to me, baby!
Damon: Give it to me, baby!
God: I betcha I'll make you holler you've had enough! Give it to me!
Damon: Give me that stuff, that funk, that sweet, that funky stuff
God: Say what?
Damon: Give it to me! Give me that stuff, that funk, that sweet, that funky stuff!
God: Say what?
Damon: Give it to me, give it to me! Give it to me, give it to me!
God: Give me your stuff, that sweet, that funky stuff!
Damon: Yo-ho, ow!
God: JAM!
Damon: Hey, girl!
God: Give it to me what you say? Give it to me what you say!
Damon:Give it to me!
God: What you say?
Damon: Give it to me!
God: What you say?
Damon: Hey, girl!
God: Give it to me, what you say? Give it to me what you say?
Damon: Give it to me, give it to me!
God: Hey, girl!
Damon: Give it to me what you say? Give it to me what you say? Give it to me, give it to me!
God: Give it to me what you say? Give it to me right away!
Damon: Give it to me, give it to me!
God: Give it to me what you say!
Damon: AWESOME!
God: I think we're ready for some off key karaoke.
Damon: For sure.
God: Rock on. I'll call you in morning, see what's up.
Damon: Fair enough.
God: Give it to me, what you say?
Damon: Give it to me right away!
God: Give it to me. Give it to me.
Damon: PEACE.
God: And I'm OUT!