Tuesday, November 15, 2005

He was told he tries too hard, so now he's trying too hard not to try

Yesterday was a trip. It took some of my female coworkers about ten seconds to clock my light blingage, that being the wedding ring. Some coworkers, honestly I think I hurt them (male and female), they were shocked I could get married and not even have mentioned the possibilty earlier. One coworker (female) gave me a mischievious smile and said "That's our Damon, he can keep a secret when he wants to."

I'd be lying if I didn't say I got married to have more sex. But it may not be the sex I was thinking it would be. If your marriage is similar to a business arrangement, is it cheating? I'm not sure. I mean, I think Aili really likes me, I think we've got something. But what?

And I keep thinking about the possiblity that Aili will fall for me. I mean, look, I know I'm pretending if this means more than just what it is, but my god is she hot. And Finnish. Maybe in the next couple months (years?) we'll be forced to spend some time together. And she'll get to know the real me. The one who's more than just the guy who accepted ten grand to marry a near complete stranger. Fingers crossed.