Sunday, March 04, 2007

THIS ENTRY BROUGHT TO YOU BY BOOZE!

Whiskey!

Aili won't have sex with me. Hasn't for the last couple. She wants me to store up for Monday-ish. It's been almost a week. I'm all like, hey what about Sunday round 1am. I'm watching movies. Fucking getting to fucking whatever for the weekend. She's been a part of it for some of it, but she's on baby duty tonight, cause I'm high as a fucking kite. On booze mind you. I'm going to give my wife a five minute thrill ride in less than 24 hours! WOO-HOO! I have a half finished bottle of Makers. The wife had a polite shot. I'm going to watch BALL OF FIRE with her tomorrow at some point. My spelling is fine while I'm drinking. I just wish I could keep my head up better. I'm tempted to work on my latest, but anything I'd write would be useless.