Saturday, August 05, 2006

ergh

I'm watching Amazing Stories Disc One and the Spielberg directed GHOST TRAIN. Which is the worst thing I've seen him direct. Ever. Compared to THE MAIN ATTRACTION, which is great. I'm worried about GATHER YE ACORNS, which freaked me out as a kid. Mark Hamill plays a guy who hangs on to all his toys, and is given all his dreams when he's, like 80. That shit scared me something fierce back then. The biggest problems with these is that most of them aren't geared towards the 30 minute structure and feel uneven.

The move is pretty much done at this point. Thanks for all the friends who helped, you literally saved my life. Next time we move, next time I'm not going to do it in the middle of an LA summer. Or go to Portland the weekend or two before. Still, we're so far along with this pregnancy thing that I'm going to have to make an effort to blog more. Find some hidden time.

"That Just Happened!"

Things are going fine, I guess. Aili has got a good glow. I won't be a pussy and talk about how I cried when I felt my son kick, but I did. So, to measure that out, pregnant fucking is awesome.